Riverside Underground Experiment

Showcasing Riverside's Local Musicians

My Open Mic Attendance Schedule

Come see and support our local artists and tell me what you think!


Tuesdays @ The Hideaway 7PM Enjoy $2 Domestics and Specialty/Imports for only $3.50!
They also feature Soju specialty drinks and $1 Jello Shots!

Fridays @ The Plum House 7PM

Saturdays @The Plum House 7PM

Sunday, May 23, 2010

At The Mercy of the Restaurant Business

I, like so many others, wish there were more hours in a day. My last week was filled with double shifts, closing nights, and picked up shifts. Good for the wallet, bad for the blog. This week however, looks much more promising. Starting tomorrow at Back to the Grind at 7PM.

Thank you to those who have stopped by to read the beginnings of my experiment. Especially to my Aunt Marilynn and my Mom~in~Law, who's encouraging words mean ever so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More